LEGAL NOTICE AND USE CONDITIONS
- IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of law 34/2002, of 11TH of July, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE), the following data are reflected:
- Web Page: wearekarmatech.com
- Business Name: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- NIF: B95874343
- Residence: Máximo Aguirre, Nº6 – 3º D, 48011 BILBAO (BIZKAIA)
- Commercial Registry data: entry number 1/2017/3164,0, Journal 377, line 1185 registered with date March 2nd, 2017in the volumen 5681, page 9, inscription 1 with sheet BI-69449.
- Email: email@example.com
- Users: The access and/or use of this website of KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. attributes the condition of USERS, who accept, from said access and/or use, the General Use Conditions here reflected. The aforementioned conditions will be applied independent of the General Recruitment Conditions in case of being obligatory compliance.
- Use of the Portal: www.wearekarmatech.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter «the contents») on the Internet belonging to KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or to licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the site. This responsibility extends to the necessary registration to access certain services or contents. In this register the USER will be responsible for providing information truthful and lawful. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password of which he will be responsible, committing to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make an adequate use of the contents and services that KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. offers through its portal and with a expository character but not limiting, not to use them to:
- Incurring illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith activities and public order.
- To disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, of advocacy of terrorism or a human rights attack.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., of its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the damage previously said.
- Try to access and, if is necessary, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in their view, would not be appropriate for publication. In any case, KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
You must have more than 16 years to register on this Site and so we can collect and store your personal data. If you are under 16, we can block and / or delete your account or user profile. The parents or guardians of the minor may in any case contact us to block the account or profile of the minor under their care, through the means available in the section related to the rights of the user.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Identity: Karma Technologies S.L
Address: Maximo Aguirre 6, 3ºD – 48011 Bilbao
Phone: (+34) 688 678 403
Delegate of Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE TREAT?
Personal data that you provide us: The Company will treat the following data when creating an account or making a purchase on the Site:
Identifying data (Name and surnames, email, postal address and telephone number);
Codes or user identification keys;
Personal characteristics data (date of birth and sex);
Data related to your health; Y
There are personal data requested that are obligatory (not the data related to health), so that the refusal to supply them will imply the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
In the event that you provide data from third parties, you expressly have the consent of the same and you agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the Company from any liability. In any case, the Company may carry out the periodic verifications to verify this fact, adopting the due diligence measures that correspond in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Personal information that we collect:
With respect to each of the times you enter the Site, the Company will collect and process the following personal data automatically:
Technical information, including the internet protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the Internet, your access data, the type of browser and its version, the operating system and the platform;
Information about your visit to the Site, including the uniform full resource locators (URL), the services you have seen or searched; the response times of the page; download errors; the duration of the visit, information about your interaction on the Site (for example clicks, and / or mouse movements), and the methods used to exit the Site; Y
WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company will process your personal data for the following purposes:
Manage the services and functionalities of this Website and the Emerid System Web Platform,
In case you buy a product on the Site, to perfect, comply with, control and manage the correct fulfillment of the contract;
To detect and prevent any identity fraud,
In case you get in touch with our customer service, to process your request and provide the best possible service;
To carry out internal analysis and reporting for the supply of products, future campaigns and stock management; To be able to detect all those fraudulent accesses and navigations;
To elaborate a commercial profile about you, using the data derived from the management of the contracted products and services, and send you electronic commercial communications referring to similar products or services; unless you tell us otherwise by checking the corresponding box in the registration process or you object at some later time; Y
To elaborate a commercial profile about you, based on the personal data you provide us and the data we obtain through your navigation through the Site, in order to analyze or predict aspects such as your preferences or personal interests; and thus be able, as a consequence, to send you commercial communications adapted to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalize our website or services; provided you have given us your consent.
The legal bases for the treatment of your personal data according to the purposes described above are the following:
– The execution of our contractual relationship with you, in case you buy a product on the Site or contact our customer service.
– The treatment of your personal data for the detection and prevention of identity fraud is necessary for the fulfillment of our obligations regarding money laundering.
– The satisfaction of our legitimate interest, consisting of (i) managing the services and functionalities of the Site and (ii) in case you contact our customer service, to process your request and provide the best possible service ; (iii) preserve the surveillance, administration and protection of our services, content and website; (iv) perform internal analysis and reporting for the supply of products, future campaigns and stock management; as well as (v) create a commercial profile about you, using the data derived from the management of the contracted products and services, and send electronic commercial communications referring to similar products or services; unless you indicate otherwise, by checking the corresponding box in the registration process. In any case, you have the right to oppose these treatments at any time through the email address email@example.com, in which case Karma Technologies S.L. will stop treating the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons.
– Your consent, to develop a business profile about you, based on the personal data you provide us and the data we obtain through your browsing the Site, in order to analyze or predict aspects such as your personal preferences or interests ; and thus be able, as a consequence, to send you commercial communications adapted to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalize our website or services; provided you have given us your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In each commercial communication we will inform you about how to unsubscribe in a simple way and without any cost. We will answer your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal deadline.
In those cases in which the Company needs your personal data to comply with its legal or contractual obligations, the provision of such personal data is mandatory. If this information is not provided, the Company will not be able to maintain its contractual relationship with you or comply with its obligations.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We can communicate your data to other companies of the Karma Technologies S.L. business group. for the same purposes according to which we collect or collect your data, for reasons of business reorganization or when a sale of the company occurs.
Also, we can communicate your data to the competent authorities when it is legally contemplated; as well as payment platforms, with the purpose of detecting and preventing fraud and managing payment in the event that you buy a product or hire an Emerid System service.
The Company has contracted suppliers for the provision of certain services (eg IT services, virtual infrastructure, cloud computing, advisory services and comprehensive management of digital marketing actions, etc.) which may be accessed and / or treat personal data in their capacity as treatment managers. In any case, your personal data will not be transferred to countries located outside the European Union that do not offer an adequate level or do not provide the appropriate guarantees of protection.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
This Site may include, display or display links to other web pages for your convenience and information. These web pages can operate independently of us. It is possible that these linked pages have their own privacy policies, we strongly recommend that you read them when you visit them. To the extent any web page with a link you visit is not our property or is under our control, we are not responsible for the content of such websites, their use or their privacy practices. In this Site you can choose certain functions that operate on personal data that we share with other entities or websites (such as «share» on Facebook, Twitter or by mail). These functions transmit data to third parties that may use personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. These third parties may use personal information in accordance with their own privacy policies. These functions are operated by third parties that are not associated with us. We strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies of these third parties if you are going to use the corresponding functions.
We can use our own or third party cookies when you browse this Site to improve your browsing experience or to show you ads according to your preferences and tastes. These cookies collect information about you and your browsing. To learn more about the Cookies we use on this Site, please read our Cookies Policy.
You have rights related to the personal information we have about you. We offer you various options to know what personal information we are going to collect about you, how we will use this information and how we will communicate with you.
You can contact us in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability of data, and / or treatment limitation through the email address email@example.com. In any case, you must prove your identity by photocopy of your ID, passport or similar document. In addition, at any time you can revoke your consent: (i) according to the instructions of the communication; (ii) contacting us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org and accompanying a photocopy of ID, passport or similar document.
Likewise, and in the event that we fail to comply with our legal obligations regarding data protection, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
This Policy may be updated periodically with prior notice three days in advance to reflect changes in our practices regarding personal information. We will post a prominent notice on the Site to notify you of any significant changes to our Policy and we will indicate at the top of the Policy when it was last updated.
- Intellectual and industrial property: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. by itself or as assignee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (with the title, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for their operation, access and use, etc.), owned by KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. or their licensors. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, second subparagraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, are specifically forbidden the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the manner of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. You will be able to view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical support as long as it is, only and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, circumventing or tampering with any protective device or security system that was installed on the pages of KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- Exclusion of Warranties and liability: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, in the name of: mistakes and omissions in the contents, failure of the device, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
6.1. Liability of the company
KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is not responsible under any circumstances for any type of damage that USERS may cause to this web page, or to any other, for the illegal or improper use of the same one, or of the contents and information accessible or facilitated through it. KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. assumes no responsibility for any activities aimed at violating the security of the website, with the intention of obtaining or discovering other users’ secret information. If such activities are detected, they will be immediately denounced before the state’s security forces.
6.2. User responsibility
The USER agrees not to use the website or the information offered in the same for the execution of activities contrary to law, moral or public order and, in general, to make a use according to the conditions established by KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
The opinions, contents and, in general, all the activities carried out by the USER, are of their exclusive responsibility, without being able to be liable to KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. of the damages that could derive from such activities beyond their will and without it having an effective knowledge of them.
- Modifications: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services that are provided through the same as the form in that these appear presented or located in your portal.
- Service: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. reserves the right to suspend access to its website, without prior notice, discretionary and/or temporary, for technical reasons or any other nature, and may also unilaterally modify the conditions of access, as all or part of the contents contained therein.
- Links: In case that www.wearekarmatech.com contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. will not exercise any control over such sites and contents. In no event will KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The hyperlinks found on the website have been previously agreed with the headlines of the linked websites.
The establishment of any hyperlink from an external website, to any of the pages of the website of KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. will be subject to the following conditions:
– Under no circumstances will KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. be responsible for the content, information, manifestations, opinions or services made available to the public on the website from which a hyperlink to this website is established.
-The reproduction is not allowed total or partial of any of the services contained in the website of KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
-No false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation will be included on the pages of the KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. website and its services.
-Any hyperlink will be made to the homepage of the website.
- Right of exclusion: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. reserves the right to refuse to withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach the present General Use Conditions.
- General: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and penal actions that may correspond to him in law.
Modification of these conditions and duration: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. may modify at any time the conditions herein, being duly published as shown here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions shall be in accordance with their exposure and will be in force until they are amended by others duly published.
- Applicable law and Jurisdiction: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. reserves the right to present civil or criminal actions that it deems appropriate for the misuse of its website or for the breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by the current regulations and application in the spanish territory.
If any controversy arises, the parties may submit their disputes in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competition in that regard. KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is resided in BILBAO, Spain.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Object: The present conditions of service are to regulate the access and the mode of acquisition of the products and services provided by KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., with NIF B95874343, residence at C/ Máximo Aguirre Nº 6 – 3º D, 48011 BILBAO (BIZKAIA), at user through the website www.wearekarmatech.com (hereinafter, the website), constituting the legal framework in which the contractual relationship develops.
- Acceptance and Availability: By accepting these conditions, the USER is obliged to fully and unreservedly adhere to all clauses arranged at the time of hiring. By accepting these conditions, the USER guarantees:
-Is a person with the ability to hire.
-Who has read, understands and accepts these conditions.
The USER will have access always and in any case, before the beginning of the hiring procedure, to the present conditions, being able to be stored and/or reproduced in a durable support.
- Modification of the conditions of service: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. may amend these clauses whenever there is cause or reason enough for this. It is understood that there is sufficient cause or reason for the amendment, with an enunciative and non-limiting nature, when it is intended to:
-Extend the range or number of products that are made available to USERS or improve existing ones.
-Modify, replace or update the prices or descriptions of the products or services offered through your website.
For this reason, the USER must read carefully and accept these conditions each time you change your profile or the hiring of any product or service.
- Payment method and shipping: The prices and rates applicable to the hiring by the USER of the products or services offered, will be those that appear on the website, at the moment when the USER accesses to the specific service, and proceed to initiate the hiring process. All prices and rates include applicable taxes. Before proceeding to purchase you will be informed of the full price, including shipping costs. In the event that the shipment is outside the spanish territory, a surcharge shall be applied to the shipment; You will be informed before you make the purchase.
KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. reserves the right to modify the prices and descriptions of the products published on the website, when it deems appropriate, being visible through the website at the time of hiring.
KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. will carry out the delivery by means of a courier service within approximately 48 hours after the receipt of the payment. The merchandise will be delivered at the address indicated by the customer.
The USER shall have the right to desist from the purchase of the product during the fourteen (14) calendar days following the receipt thereof. After this period, the contract will not be withdrawn. To desist from the contract, the user must forward the product to KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. along with his contact details and the cause of the return.
These returns will be subject to the corresponding verifications that will be made by KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. and that confirms the existence of any incidence on the malfunction of the service or defects in the products marketed. The return of the products referred to is an essential condition. Running with shipping costs Karma Technologies, S.L. as long as it is done by the courier company by KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- Liability: The risk of loss or damage to the merchandise is transmitted to the USER from the moment the delivery occurs at the customer’s home.
KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. is not responsible under any circumstances for the damages caused by the loan to third parties, misuse or improper manipulation of the products by the USER.
- Obligations of the parties
7.1. Obligations of KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.: Undertakes to comply with the following contractual obligations arising from the commercial relationship with the USER as a result of the contracting of the services by the same:
-Inform the USER prior to hiring and in a concrete, clear, accurate and unequivocal way, the specific characteristics of the services requested, such as the price of the same and the taxes that are applicable.
-To provide the USER with the maximum guarantees, the service requested by the latter in accordance with the conditions of hiring, without failing to the good contractual faith.
-Expressly inform the USER of the existence of these conditions prior to the commencement of the hiring procedure.
-Make available to the USER a copy of the text of the conditions.
-Confirm to the USER via e-mail the actual fulfillment of the hiring within the maximum period of 24 hours from the acceptance by the same one of the conditions of hiring.
7.2. USER obligations
For its part, the USER agrees to:
-Carry out the complete fulfillment of the established in the present conditions of the services provided by KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
-Complete the registration forms prior to the beginning of the hiring procedure with truthful and current information.
-To provide the correct payment data requested by KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
-Pay the price of the products purchased, without the filing of a claim exempt you from this obligation.
Also, the USER guarantees to be over 18 years old and not have limited the ability to contract the goods or services offered by KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.
- Other information prior to the hiring
-The USER will be guided in the procedure to be followed for the conclusion of the contract, as well as for the identification and correction of the data that has facilitated for the conclusion of the contract through the forms created for the purpose.
–KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. does not file the electronic contract. In any case, these conditions will be permanently accessible from the website.
-The contract is formalized in Spanish language, in accordance with these conditions.
-Offers will have the validity that is specified at any time on the website or until the end of inventories.
-The USER will be able to access the essential characteristics of each product or service through its description on the website.
- Nullity and ineffectiveness of the clauses: If any clause included in these conditions was declared totally or partially null or ineffective, such nullity will affect only that provision or the part of it that is null or ineffective, subsisting in everything else the conditions.
- Withdrawal and suspension of services: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. may withdraw or suspend at any time and without prior notice the provision of services, proceeding to cancel the account of those USERS who misuse the service or violate its established in this legal notice.
- Applicable law and Jurisdiction: KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. reserves the right to present civil or criminal actions that it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website or for non-compliance with these conditions.
The relationship between the USER and the provider will be governed by current and applicable regulations in the Spanish territory. If any controversy arises, the parties may submit their disputes in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competition in this respect. KARMA TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. has its residence in BILBAO, Spain.
- What are cookies?: A cookie is a very small file that is downloaded to the computer/smartphone/tablet of the user when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that computer. To learn more about cookies, I invite you to access the following link:
They can also be used to obtain information about the traffic within the site and estimate the number of visits made.
- Types and purposes of cookies: Below is a list of the cookies you can find on our website and a brief description of your purpose. We assure you that none of them retains personally identifiable information about you. Some cookies personalize your visit, others remember your preferences, while others only provide statistics of the visitors.
Safeguards of protection
The USER can configure his/her browser to accept, or not, the cookies that it receives or for the browser to alert him when a server wants to save a cookie or to delete them from his computer. You can find the instructions in the security settings in your Web browser.
• If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the Tools menu option > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
• If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
• If you are using Google Chrome, in the Settings > Privacy menu option.
• If you are using Safari, in the Preferences > Security menu option.
You can use the «Help» section you will find in the toolbar of most browsers to change your computer settings, however, some of the features of our online services may not work or may prove more difficult to access if you reject all cookies.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by means of which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names, below you can find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this «private mode»:
-Internet Explorer 8 and above: InPrivate
-FireFox 3.5 and above: Private browsing
-Google Chrome 10 and above: Incognito
-Safari 2 and above: Private browsing
-Opera 10.5 and above: private browsing
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate «Private mode». You can continue visitting our website even if your browser is in «private mode», however, the user experience may not be optimal and some utilities may not work.